About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Letting Go Quotes


It's hard to forget someone from the past when that person has been the one you ever wanted in your future...

Im singing this song as loud as I can as I drive too fast with my best friend. I dont wonder if youre wondering where I am cuz I dont care if I ever see you again.

Thankful that the WRONG one let me go..so I can find the RIGHT one who never will.

Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, harder to do: Move On.

Loving you made me strong but it also made me weak. It made me happy but also depressed. It helped me up but also pulled me down. It taught me how to hold on but now it's teaching me how to let go.

Some people say it's painful to forget someone you love.Some people say it's painful to wait for someone you love.But I say the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or to forget.

Thanks for the friendship, thank you for the smile. Thanks for the love you showed even though it was only for a while. True my heart was broken and yes, my eyes did cry. But the pain is all over now cause I have learned to say goodbye.

I'm not heartless, I've just learned how to use my heart less...

I don't deseve this, I knew it all along. They all tried to warn me but I wanted to prove them wrong. In my hearts where you'll stay, but for now it's time for us to go our seperate ways.

Sometimes we need to forget some people from out past because of one simple reason: THEY JUST DON'T BELONG TO OUR FUTURE!