About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine.

I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, Meredith, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine.

You might look at me as just some girl, but im the girl who took one look at you and fell harder for you then anyone else could.

To say I love you would be such an understatement. I'll always love you because you found me when no one else was looking.

The best thing that has ever happened to me is you...

I live my life for you, I give my heart, body and soul to you, My heart beats for you and for this love I want to live every moment of my life. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I don't know what I'd do without you, I don't know where I'd be, you're not just another boy, you're everything to me.

You never fail to amaze me. Everyday there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before.

I dont know what I'd do without you, I dont know where I'd be, your not just another boy, your everything to me.

I have you now my angel, it's been so long and I don't ever wanna let you go, I guess wishing on the stars each night did pay off.