About

Sunday 1 September 2013

Love You So Much Quotes

Being with you, takes me on a magical trip daily. There's never a dull time when am with you my love. Every second, minute, hour, day spent with you is spent in happiness. I love you so much, I mean words can't even explain how much I love you, my love for you is infinite. Love you always baby.

I havent cried for others the way Im crying for you, I havent showed others the care Im giving you, I havent treated others the way Im treating you and I havent loved anyone the way Im loving you.

As long as you're still the same person I fell for my feelings wont ever change.

If I had a wish today; I would but wish to just be by your side forever, loving and caring for you continuously.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

One day, we might forget the people that once came to our lives. But I know that when that day comes, I won't forget you. Cause you didn't just come into my life, you became a part of it.

I love you so much that it hurts not having you by my side with each passing day; I miss you, I need you, I want you.

Baby I love you, you truly are the best I cant live without you, on you shoulders, is where I love to rest.

I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...

You have the key to my heart, the light of my soul, my loyalty and trust, my love and me, forever!