About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


You might not be with me right now but my each and every heart beat says your name...Every time my smile tells me that you are the one who made me to smile all time...I miss you to the core and I know I won't get you in my life but still I LOVE YOU to the core where I can express how much I do it.

Cute lines by a girl who fell in love: He stole my heart & Im planning to take a revenge, Im going to steal his last name.

You are my answered prayer, my fulfilled wish, my realized dream.

There will never be someone or something that can make me feel the way that you do, nothing and no one will ever make me love as much as I love you. It's impossible.

I hate the way you're constantly smiling when I'm around. I hate the way your eyes light up when they meet mine and I hate the way you walk, talk and act. Wanna know why? They're the reasons I can't let you go.

You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you.

I dare you to find someone who loves you more than I do.

For love I'd do anything. For YOU I'd do even more.

I just wanna see you. Hold you. Hug you. Touch you. Kiss you. Cuddle with you. Love you. Be there with you.

My heart is your heart it doesn't beat when we're apart.