About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


I love you because you're the only one who fought for me and made me believe that I was worth it. Thank you for that.

Making you smile is part of my daily routine. That is my way of letting you know that you mean the word to me.

Forever is a long time,but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile, I wouldn't mind it at all.

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happend to me.

Loving him wasn't a mistake, but thinking that he loved me back was.

Some people have to close their eyes to dream, but with you I only have to open mine.

Sometimes I pretend that I don't care. But really, I care more than anyone else ever will.

If I had to count the reasons why I love you and why Im so in love with you I'd have count forever.

They say that if you love someone you should set them free, I however would rather be glued to you than live in this misery without you.

I will hold you for a million years to make you feel my love.