About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


You're the guy who takes off his coat and gives it to me when I'm freezing. The guy who lets me sleep on him and lets me cry on his shoulder. You're the one I dream of and when I open my eyes my dreams become reality. Every time I kiss you and hug you I realize why distance between us doesnt matter. You're always with me in my heart and thats where you will stay forever. I love our 7 page texts and how you tell me I'm your everything every day of my existence. Most of all I love how you love me.

I don't know how we manage to keep our relationship when we are so far away. I don't know why things happened the way they did when you moved away. And I don't know when I will ever be able to see you. But one thing I will always remember is that I love you.

Second chances? I'd give anything for just one chance. One chance to make you happy. One chance to show you I care. And one chance to earn your love and make you believe that true love still exists. So before you go giving out second chances, just remember that some people would do anything for just one chance.

You're one of those people who make my life better just by being in it.

I can't swear that I'll be here for the rest of your life, but I swear to love you for the rest of mine.

I'm so hurt. But I don't want to let go. I'm so confused. I honestly don't know what to do. I hate thinking about you. I guess it's time to officially move on.

The first time I kissed you. One kiss, I was totally hooked. Addicted to you. I could never love anyone the way I love you.

I want to tell you how much I love you... but it's so much that I just can't put it into words.

Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I want.

Who knew I'd ever fall in love again? I never thought I'd see this day. I guess my heart has learned to forgive and the thoughts of him are fading away. You don't know how you make me feel. Every word you say brings a smile to my heart. You're my everything and I love you so much. I hope that we never fall apart.