About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


In case you were wondering, you are everything to me.

At your one glance you have captured me, it seems like all this is a miracle, in your one glance, you fascinated me, enveloped my heart with hope, in your one glance I knew the truth, life is good and filled with color, in your one glance I am ok, at your one glance, I fell in love.

I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

I thought of you today but thats nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too. For every day good or bad you'll always be in my head. I hope you've understood everything Ive said. This isn't just a joke or a silly lie. Id never do anything to make you wanna cry. Im sorry if I do something to make you really mad. It only comes back and makes me really sad. I really do love you and everything you are. I hope this relationship gets really far. I'll never get you out I simply don't know how. In fact Im thinking of you right about now. You're everything I need and everything to me. You know exactly who you are and what you want to be. You always make me smile just by being there. I hope you know how much I really do care. Every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist. This is why I love you, Ive made a huge list. The list goes on forever and never will it end. Neither will our relationship you'll always be my friend.

Your smile is one that goes on for miles. Your eyes shine like the brightest star in the night sky. When I see the first message you send me in the morning it lights up my day. When our lips touch I feel like I'm the luckiest guy alive. When I hold you in my arms I feel as if time freezes and nothing can tear us apart. You constantly make me smile and there's never a moment that goes by that I don't think of you. You mean the world to me and I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. I truly love you!

You are my the sun in my day, the moon in my night, the spring in my step, the beat in my heart, the love of my life. You are my everything and I love you with everything I am.

I wont give you any reasons as to why I like you, or why I love you. Theres no need for reasoning when it comes to that matter. But when you ask me to leave you,Ill give you thousands of reasons as to why I should stay and be by your side.

I only want to love you twice in my lifetime. Thats now and forever.

Even when you start to take a step away from me, I get this urge that just wants you to stay. Its the minute I miss you before you leave.