About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


Its when I look forward in my day to even pass you, or see you for a second, that makes my heart skip a beat.

They say when you dream of someone that person misses you. I wounder if he has dreams of me, becuase I sure miss him.

People come and go, friends change like the weather but I know my sister is here forever. I love you.

I'm in love with your smile. I'm in love with your voice. Whenever I see you, my heart will rejoice. I'm in love with laugh. I'm in love with you personality. I'm in love with your individuality. I'm in love with you and who you are.

Many times I have claimed to be a real man, yet many times I have failed to show it, I know you could do so much better then me, yet you stay, baby I love you so much and I promise to change.

Do not ask the sun to always shine. It cant, the clouds exist. Dont ask the leaves not to fall. It cant, the wind exists. Dont ask me not to fall in love. I cant, you exist.

You've got to understand that it took me a lot of courage to make myself come to the realization that everything that I've ever wanted & needed is found within you. And for me to put everything aside again, everything that you once broke, is a remarkable task that took a lot of strength & faith in me. They say sometimes people put walls up, not because they want to block people out, but because they want to see who cares enough to knock them down. You know me like no one else does because I never was able to let anyone in, & you don't even know how glad & thankful I am that I gave you the chance. You stayed at our best, yet you stuck at it at our worse, & proved to me what truth in love still has. The sky is the limit & true love really is forever.

It really sucks how after everything we've been through...he is still the one I want. No matter how many days he doesn't talk to me. No matter how long I don't get to see him. No matter how many fights we get into. No matter what happens between us...he is the only one I want.

From the very first moment I first saw you, that's when I knew, all the dreams I held in my heart had suddenly come true.

I love you. I go weak when you touch me, I laugh at your jokes when they're not funny, and I take every chance I can get to talk to you.