About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


I'll never be the one who lies next to you at night. I'll never be the one you dance with and hold ever so tight. I'll never be the one who wipes the tears from your cheeks. I'll never be the one to watch you fall asleep. I'll never be the one that you plan the future with. I'll never be the one that you greet with a kiss. I'll never be the one you walk with in the rain. I'll never be the one but ill love you just the same.

The 'I miss you's,' 'I love you's,' and 'I want to be with you's' will never amount to actually being with you, physically.

Every relationship has its problems. But what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks!

When you look at me the whole world disapears. You and me are the only ones here on earth!

I'm sorry I can't stop loving you or missing you or wanting to be with you. I wish I could turn my feelings off but I can't and sometimes if you knew how much I loved you, you would come back and stay this time, But I can't seem to shake this feeling. I'm sorry.

I notice the sparks I get when my hand touches his. Can he feel it too? I love him so much that I don't know what to do.

Regardless, there will always be a part of me that loves you no matter what you do or what changes.

I'll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too.

When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better. When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve.

You're the only thing that motivates me to get up in the morning.