About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


When I first saw you, you took my breath away. When you first talked to me, I couldn't think. When you asked me out, I couldn't respond. When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body. And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams. It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.

I love you so much that I tend to lose the words I want to say when I see you, because I don't want to make a fool out of myself, so I stand there awkwardly instead and do make a fool out of myself, while you show no interest in me whatsoever...

You've got to understand that it took guts... to tell you exactly how I felt. But I know you don't understand & probably never will...but I just love you.

I dream about you at night, I think about you in the morning, but I want you every second of every day. I love you.

Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing I would like better than to hold onto him FOREVER.

I can never love enough, I can never give enough of what you need, I can never sense what's needed when most needed. I know its not good enough. I'm not good enough but damn! I Love You.

Cloud dances because of wind; flower sings because of rain; grass grows because of earth; I live because of you; you are only the reason, you are all the reasons...

Hes so sweet, I cant help but smile every time he comes to see me. There is not one minute of the day you are not on my mind. I'm glad I am your's and I am glad you are mine. Kisses are sweet, hugs are warm, I love you's that touch your heart, we both know the love we have for one another can never be torn, everyday I wake up with a smile knowing someday I'll be walking down the aisle. Our love between another is so true. And we both know that you can't be without me, and I can't be without you.

I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm near you.