About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


Your love is more precious than diamond, more valuable than gold which brightens my life You made me complete and whole, your love is an unimaginable love to love like a sun that can melt my heart And when I look at you I feel the passion shinning through your adorable eyes, inlove immensely with your sweet smiles You mean so much to me, this I promise you.I will Love you forever and beyond.

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

I may not have the prettiest face for you to look at, or the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I promise you that I have the biggest heart to love you with.

When I held your hand my soul lingered into the gates of heaven, when I stared into your eyes I was hypnotized in a world unknown to me, when we kissed I was tranced in a state of passion, when we said goodbye my heart dropped into the shallow depths of the ocean, when I sleep at night I can only recall the fun time I spent with you. When I think of the future I can only see you in it. When I hug you tight every time I see you, I will never let go. And when I say I Love You, it stands alone as my heart to cherish

I love when we are talking on the phone and being able to tell when you're smiling, it makes me smile. And when I know your smiling because of me, it makes my whole world brighter.

I love my mom no matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue, because I know, at the end, shell always be there.

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again, for some reason, when Im with you, it all seems worth it.

Those moments when you stare into each other's eyes and for a split second it feels like the whole world is in your hands.

You're everything I was looking for, when I wasn't even looking.

Forever is a long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.