About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


My love for you knows no limits. It is timeless, spaceless, formless, unshakable and un breakable. In good times and bad, happy and sad, through the highst highs and lowest of lows know that I am there with you. I will be your strength as you have been mine, desire your best and highest good to manifest itself in yoiur life. I see you completly healed, whole and living the life you are loving, surrounded by so many who love you, just as you are. You are an unbelievable comfort, grace, wonder, inspiration, soul deep connection for which I will forever be grateful. Do not think for one second you are alone, for two hearts and souls joined together in friendship, for this life and in many past lives, forges an unbreakable bond that only grows stronger in time. I love you.

Some may call it destiny. Some may call it meant to be. But I just call it you-and-me.

Hold me tighter, kiss me longer, love me harder, and I'll be yours forever.

All I really want is for you to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright.

If home is where the heart is, then wherever you are, that's my home!

I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.

I wish time could just stop when I'm in your arms because its the best feeling ever.

Meeting was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you is beyond my control...that is the reason why I love you...Because you are my everything.

Yes, there are plenty of fish in the sea. But the problem is, I stopped fishing after I found you.

I look in the mirror and think I'm ugly. I look at pictures of me and think I'm fat. I look at my reflection in glass and think my nose is too big. But when I look at you, I feel like the most beautiful girl in the world...because you treat me like one.