About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


I think you are wonderful and deserve all the kisses in the world...on the condition that all the kisses must be provided by me.

Sometimes I wish you could read the quotes I post about you just so you know how much I really do love you.

You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.

I want you today, tomorrow, and next week, and for the rest of my life.

If it's possible to send a message from heaven, I'll get one to you.

I don't think you realize the power you have over me. The way just one word from you can make me feel amazing...or like crap.

Some nights I can't sleep, because my mind is so consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.

In all honesty, you only have one true love. Yeah there's your first love, but you only have one TRUE love, one soulmate, your other half, the one that makes your world go round. In some cases, your first love is that true love. But not in all. Make sure its real true love before you give yourself away.

I don't mind walking that extra mile. You know I would do everything in my power to see you smile.