About

Sunday 1 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


Every second spent with you seems like an eternity full of smiles, happiness and love. I can't even imagine how heavenly and blissful it would be to spend my whole life with you.

Too many times I hesitate to say what's in my heart, because I have so much to say and I don't know where to start. And even on a day like this the best that I can do, is tell you words can't measure the love I feel for you!

Without you, I'm nothing. With you, I'm something. Together, we're everything.

You will never understand how much you mean to me, because there is no amount of words that can begin to describe my feelings for you.

I knew I was falling the moment I saw you; I never knew love could take you on so many adventures until I met you. Being in love is showing me another side of life that I never knew. I am having the time of my life being in love with you. I LOVE YOU.

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what you do. I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm so in love with you.

I love you with all of my heart and I would do anything to make you happy.

If you hide, I'll seek for you. If you're lost, I'll search for you. If you leave, I'll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I'll fight for you. Because I never want to lose someone I love.

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldnt blink at all for I dont want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you. I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

I have fallen in love with you my angel. I sought nothing of you but only to see that dazzling smile of yours once more. I wish nothing more of you but only hope that one day you shall love me the way I love you. I regret nothing for that the only time spent with you are memories and memories are meant not to be forgotten.