About

Monday 2 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


Here's a condom. I figured since you're acting like a dick you should start to dress like one.

For someone who hates my guts, you sure talk about me a lot! Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession...Here's a tip...Get a life and stop talking about mine.

You insult me: I can handle it. You insult my best friend: I'm going to break your face.

Dont mix bad words with your bad mood. You'll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you'll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke.

Call me a bitch one more time and I'll show you what a real one is.

You should introduce your upper lip to your lower lip sometime and shut the f*ck up!

You're so fake that you should have two facebook accounts; one for each face!

My middle finger is used when words aren't enough for people to understand that they're annoying.

Some people call me a trouble-maker. Wrong, I am a bitch who speaks the truth and won't put up with your shit.

I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm correct.

Be a girl with mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class.