About

Monday 2 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


I'm the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.

I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I would love to punch in the face!

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Didn't give a fuck yesterday, Don't give a fuck today, And I probably won't give a fuck tomorrow either.

When you're talking to your friend and you stop mid-sentence because the b*tch you don't like, walks by.

Don't get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME, and my attitude depends on YOU!

Don't confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.

I'm a polite person. I'll tell you excuse me and shut the f*ck up in the same sentence.

If you hate me, I dont care: News flash bitch, I dont live to please you!

Judge me and I will prove you wrong. Tell me what to do and ill tell you off. Tell me I'm not worth and watch where I end up. call me a bitch and I'll show you one. fuck me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad. Call me crazy but you really have no idea. :)~