About

Monday 2 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


Fake people talk about other people being Fake. Real people worry about their business and nobody else's.

Don't pretend to be someone your not. It is better to suffer being who you are than it is to suffer trying to be someone that you are not.

Im pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. Im good, but I'm not an angel.

Don't confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.

I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.

I live, I love, I laugh, I cry. Im not perfect. No one is, not you or I.

Although Ive been hurt I still remain strong. You think I have regrets? Well, you're wrong.

Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated.

You don't have to change to impress someone, they should be impressed that you don't change to please others.

Judge me and I will prove you wrong. Tell me what to do and ill tell you off. Tell me I'm not worth and watch where I end up. call me a bitch and I'll show you one. fuck me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad. Call me crazy but you really have no idea. :)~