About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors... now here's the real me.

I'm not stupid; I just lack common sense. I'm not a poser; I'm just crazy. I'm not miss popularity; I just have a lot of friends. I'm not mean; I just have weird jokes. I'm not insecure; I just don't trust people. I'm just me and if you don't like it, then that sucks for you.

You CANT be real with ME you AINT even real with YASELF....

I'm a human being, I cry, I'm actually extremely sensitive, my feelings get hurt, I get scared, I get nervous just like everyone else.

For the first time in awhile the stupid smile plastered on my face isnt fake.

Don't let anyone kick you down, but if they do, don't be afraid to pick yourself up and dust yourself off.

Some people are REAL. Some people are GOOD. Some people are FAKE. And some people are REAL GOOD at being FAKE.

Im a very independent girl and some people think Im weird because of it but that doesnt bother me. Just because Im not afraid to stand up for what I believe in when everyone else is sitting down, thats no reason to follow the crowd. Because maybe, just maybe, Ill make someones life better because I wasnt afraid.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

She's not a loner she's just independent. She doesn't count on people beacause when things get bad, they always seem to leave. She keeps things to herself beacause in reality, nobody really cares. She isn't mean, she just stopped being so nice to people who don't care about her. She's not a bitch she just likes to speak her mind and is honest. Get to know her first.