About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


Don't tell me long distance relationships don't work out, because as far as I can see local relationships don't work any better.

You were born to be real, not to be perfect. You're here to be you, not to be what someone else wants you to be.

What you see is only half of what I am. I have a hundred different faces, a million different personalities. Only a part of me is what I show you. I display a fraction of my true self. Everything is just a façade. Its not the truth of me. You dont know me. you never will.

Never regret anything because at some point, you wanted it.

Here's to the girls that dont wake up with perfect hair. Who dont mind eating a big mac instead of a salad. Who dont wear 50 pounds of make up. Who'd rather spend the day in sweat pants than jeans. Who love the comfort of t shirts. Who dont get all the guys. Who arent 'popular' but feel like it with their friends. Who stick to sneakers instead of heels. Who arent afraid to break a nail. Who dont always get what they want. Who dont need a guy to tell them their beautiful. Here's to the girls that are just like me.

I'm far from perfect. I could have a flatter stomach, clearer skin, whiter teeth, better hair, etc. But at least I don't have an ugly heart.

Sorry I actually eat unlike some people...Sorry I can be myself around guys unlike some people... Sorry I like to have fun and I dont care what people think about me... Sorry I am me.

I may not be perfect but I am always me!

Someone once said its the good girls who keep diaries because the bad girls never have the time. Me? I just wanna live a life Im gonna remember even if I dont write it down.