About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


If you're going to stay, stay forever. If you're going to leave, then do it today. If you're going to change, change for the better. And if you're going to talk, make sure you mean what you say.

I will always be me. Emotions may change but feelings dont.

My body isnt perfect. I dont walk with confidence. I get into fights with my parents and friends. some nights I'd rather be by myself then out partying. There are days I'm forced to use a fake smile and a fake laugh. sometimes I try to convince myself things are okay when they are not. I'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful. I dont look as good in real life as I do in pictures. I'm imperfect but I'm perfectly me.

A fake person will make a mistake and act like it never happened, a REAL person will make a mistake, admit it and apologize regardless of the outcome!

I'd rather be labeled as 'fake' for being real, than be praised as 'real' for being fake.

If you can't be straight up and honest with me, then don't be anything with me...

Never sacrifice your class to get even with someone who has none. Let them have the gutter. You take the high road.

Don't blame me if someone makes an effort to be there for me when you are nowhere to be found. Actions tell the real story...words just describe a version of it.

We all make mistakes, hurt and disappoint people, get hurt and get disappointed. Dont get caught up in the past, learn from it. Allow yourself to grow, to smile and to be happy. Isnt it lovely to look in the mirror and see a honest person, your best friend, the one you can always count on. Make sure you are. Love yourself. With a big fire in your heart, you can set other hearts on fire. Be gentle, kind, respectful, sincere. If you carry that out, you might inspire others with that attitude.