About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Being Real Quotes


Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the merciful Father, the God from whom all help comes!

Girls who don't smoke, drink, party every weekend, sleep around, or start drama for attention. YEAH we still exist.

Have you seen her with her friends? Thats who she really is, not the shy, quiet girl that shes pictured as. Take a closer look. She might actually surprise you.

Being real must be a sin, because I keep getting punished for keeping it real.

There's a 50% chance you won't like me... There's a 100% chance I won't change because of it!

R.E.A.L (REMEMBER.EVERYBODY.AINT.LOYAL)

Its hard to be sucka-free in a world full of lollipops.

I stand up for myself, and my beliefs. I stand up for those I love. I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, and do things my way. I won't compromise what in my heart. I live my life MY way. I won't allow anyone to step on me. I refuse to tolerate injustice. I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be me. So try to stomp on me, douse my inner flame, squash every once of beauty I hold within. You WONT succeed. And, if that make me a Bitch. So be it. I embrace the title and I'm proud of being a bitch.

Be who you are and say what you want, for those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.