About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


When someone says everything happens for a reason, I'd like to smack them and say, 'Yeah, I guess you're right.'

Nothing is more annoying than being in a bad mood for no apparent reason and being asked 'what's wrong?' over and over again.

The difference between a woman on her period and a terrorist is that you can negotiate with a terrorist.

Judge me & I'll prove you wrong. Tell me what to do & I'll tell you off. Say I'm not worth it & watch where I end up. Call me a BITCH & and I'll show you one. Fuck me over & I'll do it to you twice as bad. Call me crazy, but you really have no idea.

Some people are just like summer...NO CLASS!

I have PMS and a GPS. Which means I'm a bitch and I will find you

WHY is it when I'm in a good mood theres always somebody to piss me off with their attitude..

Do you want a tampon with that status? You moody bitch.

God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them. Be yourself man, be proud of who you are. Even if it sounds corny, Don't let no one tell you, you ain't beautiful.

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.