About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a queen, I got this shit handled.

I'm not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.

A strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will say she has an attitude.

Smile when it hurts most.

One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.

Be the kind of woman that, when your feet hit the floor every morning, the devil says, 'Oh, crap. She's up.'

I don't have an ATTITUDE, I have STANDARDS for the people who are supposed to be my FRIENDS.

Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can't. You are just another reason I will.

Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.

When your mom thinks you have an attitude with her but all you did was answer her question.