About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


When men stop being assholes, I'll stop being a bitch.

I don't have an attitude, I have a personality you can't handle.

Once you hate someone, everything they do is offensive. 'Ugh, Look at that b*tch, eating those crackers like she owns the place!'

I'd rather fuck the truth, than love a lie.

Don't let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.

I'm 10% suga, 10% spice, but I'm 80% b**ch so you better be nice!!!

When you have standards, people call it attitude. When you are simple, people try to cheat you. And when you need love, they find it fun to break your heart!

Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

You have such a pretty face, it's a shame you're such a bitch.

One great lesson I learned from my life..there is no market for your emotions, so never advertise your feelings, just show your attitude.