About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


To see you smile, brings happiness to me, to hear your laughter is melody to my ears and to have you as mine is a blessing
.
I feel completely at peace wrapped around you. Your heartbeat is all I care to listen to. Your face is all I want to look at. Your scent fills me with inescapable bliss. Your touch is what makes my body and mind come to life. I love you.

I will tell you why I love you. You give me hope and help me to cope, when life pulls me down, you bring me around. You teach me to care and help me to share. You make me honest , from you I learned love, for you I live and give. I love you , because you are caring. I love you, because you are sharing. You make me what I am. Thank you.

Nothing will ever change the sky from blue, just as nothing will ever change my love for you.

Baby, being so far away from you is killing me. But knowing that one day I'll be your arms is keeping me alive. I love you so much.

I will love you til a mute man tells his deaf friend about a blind man that saw a guy with no legs walking on water.

Everyone says you fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I see you, I just fall in love all over again.

If love has a price tag, I guarantee that the one I have for you will be the most expensive, that no one will be able afford.

If only you knew, the pain I feel inside. If only you could see, the tears I cry at night. If only you could hear, my hopes and all my dreams, cause maybe then you'd understand, how much you meant to me.

Your thoughts are engraved in my heart. Your sweet name is etched on my heart forever. Your pure love is deeply embedded in my soul forever. How can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and soul.