About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Love You SO Much Quotes


The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change.

The world is going to throw us a million reasons why this isnt going to work out between us, but I'm armed with the one reason why it will...I Love You!

I love you more than I can say. You are in my head all day. Until the end of time you are mine. And it comes to show that, no one has ever loved anyone as much I love you.

My days get better by talking to you, saying I love you is what I like to say. If we broke apart I wouldn't know what to do, but being with you is a miracle that I say every day.

There's something about you that make's me feel in heaven every time when I look into your eye's, I know that you are the one for me.

I love you, I mean like I am in love with you. I've never in my life ever felt this way towards anyone. I know this sounds crazy, but before I met you, my life was a complete mess. You truly helped me be myself, and I love you for that. But all I can say is that I'm a total loser, and you deserve better. My love for you will never matter, just like I never will.

There is always a spot in my heart for you even when you've done wrong, even you let me down, even when you couldn't care less.

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.

Don't ask me why I love you, because I will have to explain to you why I live!

Nothing hurts me more than to wake up each day without you by my side; I dont get to see your smile, to hear your laughter, to fall asleep in your arms, to at least get a glimpse of you but baby I know you always with me, maybe not physically but at heart you always here. Miss you.