About

Sunday 1 September 2013

Love You So Much Quotes

Don't break my heart. Don't hurt my soul. Don't make me cry. Don't let me go

I cannot possibly think of loving anyone else the way I love you. You are my life, I cannot imagine my life without you.

No amount of distance, pain, fights or differences in opinion can break our bond. We're like the best of friends and the deepest of lovers.

Youre like my asthma, you take my breath away. Like dandruff; I cant get you off my head. Like my car, you drive me crazy. Like dentures, I cant smile without you.

I never thought I can love someone as much as I love you

You're my inspiration , motivation , and running drive to wake up everyday. You make me feel happy and if I lost you, I would feel so unhappy. You are the only reason I smile. Your the person I run to and tell everything to. You make me feel complete. You're important to me and I couldn't imagine living life without you.

I love you so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, your happy smile, your loving face, no one will ever take your place....

Everytime I think of you, I get the biggest smile on my face and you still don't understand how much you mean to me.

Just three little words, don't seem like enough to express my love. For someone who smiles to brightens my day, whose touch can make me forget the rest of world, They don't seem like enough, for someone who always been there to celebrate with me, when everything goes my way. But even though I Love You, Can't express the depth of my feelings for you. I hope you know what's in my heart, Because loving you means more to me than anything in this world.

You're the first thing I think of Each morning when I rise. You're the last thing I think of When I close my eyes. Your'e in each thought I have And every breath I take. My feelings are growing stronger With every move you make. You're an angel from above who takes away my pain. My love for you is so strong.