About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


Don't get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because we were always told to give our toys to the less fortunate.

The ones who say you can't and you won't are probably the ones scared that you will.

Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.

I get jealous every time someone else hugs you, because for a second, they are holding my world.

Dear boyfriend, I do not want to see pictures of you with your ex-girlfriend. Get rid of them please. Sincerely, current girlfriend.

Shes not a jealous person. Shes just a girl that would love to punch every girl in the face, that gives you a second look.

If you're talking about me behind my back, that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours!

Yes, I get jealous. Yes, I get possessive. Why? Because what's mine is MINE and sometimes I think someone might steal you away forever.

You hate me, but you dont even know me? How cute.

I'm jealous of Phineas and Ferb, they have the longest ass summer.