About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


You talk it. We live it. You're jealous. Admit it.

Respect your haters. They are the ones who think you are better than them.

Control your jealousy because I cant control my temper.

I wonder what its like to be one of the pretty girls that every guy wants.

The jealous know nothing, suspect much, and fear everything.

I'm sorry if I get jealous sometimes and over react...it's only because there is a bigger chance of me losing you than you losing me.

Hated by many, blessed by one. God is good.

Haters will never admit that they secretly desire all that you have and will never work hard to better themselves, they will also never admit that they secretly admire you.

Just remember that when people bitch about you, they are doing it because they have their own insecurities. They feel threatened by your beauty, intellegence, and the fact that you are original. So hold your head high and walk away.

Haters only hate the people they can't be and the things they can't have.

Relationships today will end over a 'Like' on Facebook.