About

Sunday 1 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


Right now I'm done believing you, loving you, trusting you, missing you. You don't even know what I'm feeling and you probably won't even understand. I'm less of a person thanks to you; nothing in world can match up to this pain.

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you...I wish that someday I'd dream bout my pillow and I'd be hugging you.

Whats Minnie without Mickey, whats Tigger without Pooh? Whats Patrick without Spongebob, and whats me without you?

The hardest part about walking away from you is knowing that you won't run after me.

I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh & cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.

I know that I love you not because you're the first thing I think of when I wake up, or because you're the last thing I think of when I go to sleep. But because even in my dreams I see you face.

I still miss my ex, but my aim is getting better.

They say when you dream of someone that person misses you. I wounder if he has dreams of me, becuase I sure miss him.

I get the best feelings in the world when you say "hi" to me or even smile, because I know for a second I crossed your mind.

I hate when I miss someone and can't do anything about it...