About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm counting the days until I can finally see you...

Losing someone is the hardest thing to accept. Remembering you is easy, I do it everyday. missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.

When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing... you'll eventually fall in Love again.

I miss you, not the 'I haven't seen you in a while' kind of miss you, but the 'I wish you were here at this very moment' kind of miss you.

I enjoy just thinking about you. I enjoy even more texting you, but the thing I enjoy most is being with YOU.

I'm sick of checking my phone and not seeing your name...

The hardest thing about you being gone isn't missing you so very much. It's noticing how different life is without you. I love you, even through the miles...

Little do you know just the sight of your picture makes my heart smile; seeing your number on my phone makes my heart race, and seeing your smile makes my world brighter. Little do you know.

I don't hate you, I never will. I just act like I do...because it's easier than admitting that I miss you.

You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.