About

Thursday 12 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


When I see you, I never want to look away. When I dream of you, I never want to wake up. When I hug you, I never want to let go. But now I realize I have to.

Just remember: any bitch before me was a mistake and any bitch after me is a downgrade.

Used to stress him, try to impress him, now I can care less for him. Shit, I wish the best for him.

I take a step back, and let you go. I told you I'm not bulletproof; Now you know.

I might be weak at heart but I'm not gonna let it tear me apart...

The people that are so quick to walk away are the ones that never intended to stay.

Its hard to FORGET someone who gave you so much to REMEMBER!

Don't get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because we were always told to give our toys to the less fortunate.

I thought I deserved you, but now I realized, I don't...I deserve more than you'll ever be able to provide.

When someone cheats on you, it hurts to the point where you can't hold yourself up. Knowing that they already have someone new, even though they aren't as good quality as you were. Knowing that you gave them the love, and care, it just makes no sense on why they did this to you. The world is a fucked up place, especially when you have people like this.