About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


EX means: thanks for the EXperience.our time has EXpired..now EXit my life.

The hardest part of a breakup, is not going with the routine you had with your ex. Finding other things to replace the dates, the phone calls, the constant texting, the urge to see each other, the promises made, the laughter, the intimate moments, the I love you's, the I miss you's, the comfort and the love that you both shared. The hardest part of a breakup, is filling in the missing holes that used to be your happiness.

You can crop me out of the pictures we took together, but you can never crop me out of the memories we shared.

If you start to miss me Remember, I didn't walk away You let me go...

It's not the break up that hurt most. It's the post trauma that follows it. It's waking up and checking up your phone for the message that isn't there. It's like starting your life all over again and you have no idea where to begin at all..

I tried to convince myself I didn't want you anymore. I just can't let go. I don't want to see you move on, but I'm not doing much about it either. You're two different people and I wish it would stop, because I'm living to die and dieing to live, but it doesnt mean a thing to me, until I have you. I felt so good when I was with you, you made me feel like the world; to hear I was your favorite and the best you ever had. You were not ashamed and would hold my hand anywhere. We'd talk on the phone for hours, and everytime we kissed it felt like I was dreaming. Love felt like heaven when I was with you; and now that you're gone I'm hurting like hell. I miss you so much, and I wish you were here, but I made the wrong choice and its too late, too many mistakes had been made and I lost you, forever...but you didnt loose my love because I loved you ever since the day I met you. and ill never forget you, because to me, you are the WORLD.

If there is no trust, there is no us....

The end of love is not the end of life, it should be the beginning of understanding that love leaves for a reason, but also leaves with a lesson.

I would tell you to go to hell, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

You said you needed a little time...it's funny how you used that time to have me replaced.