About

Sunday 15 September 2013

Breakup Quotes


I cant wait for the day when I get to look at you and feel absolutely nothing.

I threw all of your stuff away, and I cleared you out of my head. I tore you out of my heart, and ignored all your messages...

Some relationships weren't meant to last forever. Stop trying to hold onto something that doesn't want to be kept, and move on. There are 7 billion other people in the world, I promise you'll make it without them.

Two moments that will never be forgotten. The first time you said you love me and the first time you dumped me.

We should love, not fall in love because everything that falls, gets broken.

I hope that one day, years from now, we'll meet up again. And I hope when you see me you will think: Wow, I can't believe I let someone so amazing out of my life.

The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult breakup I ever go through, and we never even went out.

When it gets hard being without you I think of all the shit you did and I remember why I got fed up in the first place. Done with you.

I'm sorry that I said goodbye, people say I did the right thing but they don't have to cry. I can love you for all the thing that you are, and then hate you for all the things that you're not, I want you to go, I want you to stay, but I can't have it both ways.

The hardest thing I'll ever do is walk away still loving you.