About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


There are times in life when you miss someone so much you just want to pluck them out of your phone contact list and squeeze the hell out of them.

Theres days I think of you, and theres days where I miss you. I get mad at myself, because you hurt me with great power but here I am still loving you...

I still remember the days you were here with me. We were so happy I didnt think it would ever end but now you're gone and you left me here all by myself. You moved on and forgot about me but I'm still here holding on to our memories, hoping someday you'll come back. I know eventually I'll have to move on and forget about you like you forgot about me but I just cant move on because I'm still in love with you.

I know it's been a long time since we met, still your memories are impossible to forget, and when I finally saw your face today, My heart kept beating all night and day, because no matter if we are no longer together, My heart still wants you nothing less or better, for my heart knows nothing much to do, except for missing you and loving you....

I miss talking till 3 a.m. about our hopes and dreams. I miss the way you tilted up my chin when you kissed me.

My day could have been better if I had spent it with you.

No matter the distance between us, I am as close to you today as I was yesterday, for as long as you are in my heart, we are never truly far apart.

Sometimes I won't text you all day just to see how bad you miss me.

Today I say I'm done with this pain..with you. Letting you get the best of me, letting you control my feelings and letting you brake me down but when I see you all that goes away and I would do anything just for you to say I'm sorry will you give me another chance... For you to hold me in your arms and say be mine forever please. But in reality I know that day will never come and that's more pain then I've ever felt...

I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away.