About

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.

That awkward moment when you start missing your sister!

If I could change one thing, it would be whatever is keeping us apart.

If I can sleep forever, I hope to see you in my dreams. We are happy filling our minds with memories. Memories we will keep forever. Memories we will cherish. But we all have to wake up someday, right?

These are the times I remember: The first time we held hands, the first time we kissed, the first time you said 'I Love You.' These were the best times of my life.

I went crying onto my pillow while sorrow swept over me...missing you...Crying over you. Missing the memories we had. Thats okay, I'll put a smile on my face and fake it...

You might not be with me right now but my each and every heart beat says your name...Every time my smile tells me that you are the one who made me to smile all time...I miss you to the core and I know I won't get you in my life but still I LOVE YOU to the core where I can express how much I do it.

I fell asleep last night, wishing you were in my arms.

Sometimes I stay up at night, and wonder what it would be like to be with you.

I feel so stupid for trusting you,missing you,believing you would never leave me,for hoping you would be there for me when I needed you most.