About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missin You Quotes


I wanna get back, to the old days. When the phone would ring and I knew it was you.

They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.

Miles and miles we're apart but thoughts of you lingers in my heart. I wonder if there's a single chance I could see you again, for deep in my soul I'm waiting in vain...

I fall asleep thinking of you. Dreaming of things I wish were true. As I wake I shed a tear, cause I awake with out you here.

When I think of the last time somebody made me feel good.. the last time somebody made me really laugh... the last time somebody made me happy... I was with you.

I miss you at night as I gaze upon the stars I miss you during the day as clouds cover my sun I miss you and want to hold you in my arms I miss you so much, my dear, I feel no more fun. I miss your smile, your joy, your lips I wish you would be here, my loneliness grips. My mind is traveling to far places seeking your beauty My heart beating faster and faster with your memory My being fading its joy, my eyes all teary. My days are going by so slowly, oh so slowly This painful longing penetrates my heart deeply My soul cries out for you more and more strongly. You are my dear love, my life, my everything Yearning the day to be together once more For that day to be here now I'd give anything Don't ever leave me again, sweetie, you I implore.

My heart still aches in sadness, and secret tears still flow, what it means to lose you no one will ever know. I miss you and always will.

I wish you were here or I would be there or we were together anywhere.

Dont you hate when people make you feel like the happiest person in the world then stop talking to you and you have to pretend you don't care.

I missed you today and nearly cried but to keep true to my promise to you I didnt cry but to really tell you the truth I miss you dearly...come home soon or I might break my promise and cry...MISS YOU MY LOVE.