About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missin You Quotes


I keep staring out at this window, hoping that I'll see you arrive.

Everyday spent without you, I miss you so much. Every night and day spent missing you, I dream of your gentle touch.

When I miss you I re-read our old conversations.

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you, every song I heard some how related to you. I hate days like today because they remind me of the one thing I don't have.

Day by day goes by, and my heart continues to break. Because loving you was a choice... Letting it fade was the mistake..
.
I miss you, but I'm not going to say anything because you don't need to know.

I am afraid if the hurt goes away so will the memories. and I don't wanna forget a single moment of what we had...

I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you...

I convinced myself, I was over him, then he looked at me.

You left me a broken heart and happy memories too But I never wanted memories I only wanted you.