About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


Me without you is like the moon without the stars, a kiss without lips, and a body without a heart. A world that doesn't spin, a sun that doesn't shine, a moon that doesn't glow, like life without a purpose, and a smile that never shows.

What do you do when you realize that all you ever wanted was what you always had? Somehow knowing what I'm missing makes it hurt so bad. When I needed some time away, you moved on like you should. I guess it took me too long to see that what we had was good. You tried to let me in again and trust me like before. I really would give anything to re-open that door. I knew what I wanted- and what I wanted was you. Too bad for me, today that is no less true. I never imagined that one day we would really be apart. Just know that no matter what I do; no matter who I'm with, YOU are the one who is in my heart.

A guy truly loves you when missing you is his hobby, caring for you is his job, making you happy is his duty, and loving you is his life

I want a guy who saves my texts just to look at them when he misses me.

There's a special place in my heart where I can feel you near. No matter how far you are in my thoughts you appear. The way we love each other makes it hard to be apart, so when I can't hold you in my arms. I hold you in my heart.

Sometimes I would wake up and see you laying beside me. Sometimes I would say I love you when I heard your voice. Sometimes I would even make you breakfast for you because I thought you were coming home. And one day you will be here. Come home. I miss you.

After all this time, I've now realized, that I cant live without you. Right now I want you back so bad. You're all I wanted for Christmas, I just wanted a text from you saying you want me too.

I can not hear your laughter. I can not see your smile. I wish that we could talk again If only for a while. I know you're watching over me. Seeing everything I do. And though you'll always be with me. I will always be missing you. You taught me that life is much to short. And at any time could end. But know that no matter what where you are. You always will be my friend. And when it is time for me to go. You'll be there to show me the way. I wish that you could still be here. But I'll see you again someday.

I wish that you were here, or I were there, or we were together anywhere.

What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.