About

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


I dream about you at night, I think about you in the morning, but I want you every second of every day. I love you.

I've stopped kissing you...I've stopped holding you...I've stopped hugging you...I've even stopped seeing you... But how do I stop caring about you, and how do I stop loving you?

I miss spending time with you, I miss when we laughed together, I miss hugging and I miss cuddling. In short, I miss you.

Even though we are far apart you will always be in my little heart.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

Even though we are miles apart from each other, nothing will ever change the feeling that I have for you, you mean everything to me and I'd be lost without you.

You really have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you.

Distance is only a number, feelings can't be measured, and time doesn't exist when you have someone you can't get off your mind.

Day after day I'm missing you. Week after week I'm forgetting you. Month after month I'm moving on. Year after year I'm regretting the moment I met you.

I tell everyone I'm over you. I tell myself I hate you. But whenever I look at you, I feel myself falling for you.