About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Shit Talking Quotes


Ignore those people who are constantly talking about you behind your back because they are right where they belong. BEHIND YOU.

You're spreading rumors about me? At least you found a hobby spreading something other than your legs.

Don't worry about the people who talk behind your back, it only means that you are two steps ahead of them.

If you don't hear it with your own ears or see it with your own eyes, don't invent it in your small mind and say it with your big mouth.

If you're talking about me behind my back, that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours!

The one who is talking to you about me today is the one who will be talking to me about you tomorrow.

People will talk about you for as long as you live, so just buckle up and get over it. It's human nature to talk about other people.

People will question all the good things they hear about you, but believe all the bad things without a second thought.

Hey hoe, I brought you a to-go box, since you been screwin' my leftovers.

If people are talking behind your back, congratulations. It means you're far in front.