About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Shit Talking Quotes


Talk to me first, before you go spreading shit around.

I'd kick you in the vagina but I don't wanna lose my shoe.

You can hate me all you want, but you don't have the right to talk shit about me.

BITCH, how bout you put some sand in your vagina, make them crabs feel more at home.

Showing cleavage doesn't fix your face.

Give your mouth and legs a break and shut them for once.

Sometimes I wonder if your ass is jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Do not judge me until you know me, Do not underestimate me until you have challenged me, AND do not talk about me until you have talked to me.

If ugliness was measured in bricks, you would be the great wall of China.

I want to slap on you, but I don't want a slut on my hand!!