About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Shit Talking Quotes


Dear girls who take a pic in slutty clothing & glasses and label the caption 'Nerddd lol' You're not a nerd, you're a whore who found glasses.

I just did some calculations and I've been able to determine that you're full of shit.

Don't talk when your mouth is full of LIES.

Bitch posted a picture on facebook and said, 'I don't like this one.' why the f*ck you post it then?

Would you like some sun? Cause you're shady as f*ck!

A slut is like the first piece of bread in a loaf, everyone touches it, but nobody wants it.

Did it hurt when you fell from the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down?

You only talk behind someone back when you know what your telling peoples is a lies. If it the truth then say it straight to their faces, no need to hide it.

Girl please, I can remove 90% of your 'beauty' with a Kleenex.

I'm sorry you were offended when I called you a hoe. I didn't know it was a secret.