About

Monday 2 September 2013

Shit Talking Quotes


If bitches could fly, my school would be a fucking airport.

Jealousy is what makes a bitch talk.

All you have to do in life is smile, look forward and ignore the bitch talking shit behind you

Instead of talking shit behind my back, be tough enough and say it to my face.

She a hoe cause your boyfriend want her? She scary cause she dont talk shit like y'all? She ugly cause you don't like her? GROW THE FUCK UP.

I spy with my little eye...bitches everywhere who are bored with their lives and love to spread lies.

Trash talked by many. Hated by some. Guess how many fucks I give? It's less than one.

I think it's so scummy when 'friends' write tweets about each other, if you have a problem then be a real friend and tell them.

That awkward moment when you're talking about someone and they're right behind you.

If bitches could fly, my school would be a fucking airport.