About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life.

Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you, you'll miss me like I missed you, you'll need me like I needed you, you'll love me but I won't love you.

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

Every time I see him I get this sick feeling in my stomach, but it's the kind of sick feeling I love to feel

Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, make you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.

Hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you.

Mmm. No, no. But you can't be gone from one place and show up somewhere else entirely. So when you turn up, you're never missing. And when you're missing, you never turn up.

I hate checking my phone, and not seeing your name pop up anymore.

When I dont see you, I dont miss you , I just place my hand over my heart and its there I will find you, because even though you are out of my sight , you will never be out of my heart.

I say I'm over you. I lie to myself, my friends and my family, but every time I see you the feelings come back my heart flutters and I smile and remember everything.