About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missin You Quotes


Every time I read our old conversations, I realize how close we used to be.

Maybe I miss you because you took a part of me that I gave away without realizing it....

I never thought that I would miss you this much...My heart breaks when I think of you, yet I don't cry over you anymore...Maybe it's because I don't miss YOU, I miss the person I thought you were.

A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life. Your best friend, your soulmate. The one you can tell your dreams to. He'll brush your hair out of your eyes, send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid eight dollars to see it. Hell call to say goodnight or just because he is missing you. Hell look in your eyes and tell you you're the most beautiful girl ever and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it.

Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

To you Dad. As Fathers Day approaches, I find myself missing you more than usual. If only Facebook had a link to heaven. Happy Fathers Day Dad. I miss you.

Today wasn't any different than any other day, I woke up and I thought of you.

I don't know what they are called, the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals.

You are in my mind and in my dreams, and forever in my heart.

I got lost in you. I made you my world but you threw my dreams away.