About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

Seeing you with her kills me, but you will never know because my fake smiles are just as convincing as my real ones.

If I could build a stairway to heaven. I would, so I could climb it everyday just to see you, tell you how much I miss you and give you a hug and a kiss.

A thousand words couldn't bring you back I know this because I tried, neither could a thousand tears I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too but I never wanted memories.. I only wanted you.

I can't shake these feelings I have for you. i've try so hard, but they won't go away

I always thought my place was in your arms where I felt loved, but now I only feel emptiness. I miss you.

Dreams are just thoughts you had during the day.. That would explain why I dream about you so much.

Even when we are apart, we have a link from heart to heart.

I may pretend that I'm okay, I may put a smile on, I may tell everyone I'm over you and that I don't want you or miss you. But the truth is on the inside I'm dying, my smile is fake, I'm still in love with you and forever will be, I want you more than you could ever imagine, and I miss so much!

I wish that all who were dearest to me, could also be those who were nearest.