About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


How can I get over you, when you're all that I think about.

I miss your cuddles I miss your kisses but most of all I miss you!The love I have will never change as each day goes by I will love you till the day I die.

Nothing hurts me more than to wake up each day without you by my side; I dont get to see your smile, to hear your laughter, to fall asleep in your arms, to at least get a glimpse of you but baby I know you always with me, maybe not physically but at heart you always here. Miss you.

I smile because I'm always thinking of you.

I guess it's just one of those 'I miss you so fucking much' kind of nights.

I close my eyes and feelings flood through my veins, my tears fall creating wounds on my skin, bleeding the pain of this impossible love, because when I scream your name there is no answer, only the silence of the waves and the echo of my voice. For the many wounds caused by these tears I cry endlessly to show you that I loved you, I love you and will always love you.

I only miss you when I'm breathing..

I know we don't talk much, and sometimes we even walk right past each other without saying one word. But then there's those times when our eyes meet and I know deep down, you're missing me just as much as I'm missing you.

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, Wishing I'd realize what I had when you were mine.

As the seconds, minutes, days and months pass by with this distance between us my love, I realize how much I miss you; but this missing you thing is worth it knowing that someday we shall be in each others arms.