About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missing You Quotes


I'm tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side.

A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.

When you find yourself missing someone that doesn't mean that person belongs in your life. Missing someone is just a part of moving on.

I love it when you look at me, with those eyes of ocean blue, I love it when you say my name, our love is strong and true, I love it when you hold me close, I miss you in my arms, I need your arms around me to protect me from all harm.

I'm not your heart but I miss you. I'm not your family but I care for you. I'm not your blood but I'm ready to share your pain. WHY? Because I'm your friend.

I wish I could tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them.

The truth is we all miss someone thinking they too are missing us.

How can I ever be happy when knowing you're not with me.

It's funny how I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, but I always remember every last detail of what happens when I'm with you.

Sometimes when I go back and read our texts I will close my eyes and go back to that day so I can feel what I felt then.