About

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missin You Quotes


I wonder want you think about me now. Do I ever across your mind? Will I ever see you again. Do you wanna see me? It hurts so bad I can barely breath. All I want is one last good bye and kiss my love.

We can not be together, but we will never be apart. For no matter what life brings us, you will alway be in my heart.

I sit here, missing you. wishing I was the girl next to you. thinking about everything we ever talked about. All the promises we made. And how now none of those things mean a thing. I love you and will always love you but I mean nothing now. She is yours, the girl who cry's on your shoulder, the girl you tell everything to, the girl you love.

Time can erase the love we shared but it gives me time to realize just how much you care. I miss you.

Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you

Missing you isn't what hurts, it's knowing that I once had you that breaks my heart.

Sometimes the part of leaving you I hate the most is remembering how happy we used to be.

The memories from when we were together keep me up at night.

Maybe I don't cry, but it hurts. Maybe I won't say, but I feel. Maybe I don't show, but I care. I miss you but I don't show. Dear heart, please be strong...

When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too. When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay. I miss you